Crepe Bandage is a cotton based bandage that will conform to any limb or joint. It can be used to hold in place dressings and ice packs. Crepe Bandage can also offer slight compression with ends being secured in place with tape. Made from an open weave material it is able to stretch in both directions, length and width. Crepe Bandage can be used in high movement areas as it does not restrict movement.
How to use Crepe Bandage
• Keep the injured part of the body supported in the position it will be in when the bandage is on.
• Make sure you use the right size bandage – different parts of the body need different widths of bandage.
• Apply the bandage firmly, but not tightly, and secure the end by securing the end with tape.
• As soon as you have put the bandage on, check if the bandage feels too tight.
• Check the circulation by pressing on a fingernail or a piece of skin until it turns pale.
Tape Up recommends this product for
• Holding dressings in place
• Slight compression
• Minor wounds
Available in 5cm x 4m, 7.5cm x 4m, 10cm x 4m and 15cm x 4m