When we exercise our body temperature rises, causing sweat to form on our hands reducing grip. Reduced grip on equipment can be dangerous. Stickum powder is activated by the warmth of your hands causing it to become tacky to improve your grip. The Stickum powder absorbs moisture from your hands, and in addition the adhesives gives you grip. increasing grip. Requiring only one application each time. If the grip starts to deteriorate, just rinse hands with water to restore stickiness. To remove Mueller Stickum Grip Powder we recommend using Mueller Tape & Tuffner Remover.
Mueller Stickum powder helps keep hands dry and improve grip. Great for any activity that requires improved grip. Stickum Powder can also improve sports equipment handles, just dust handles for instant effect. Warmth of hand activates tackiness. Stickum Grip Powder is endorsed by the pros and athletes at all levels.
How to Use Stickum Grip Powder
- Twist the shaker cap to open the shaker lid.
- Apply the Stickum Grip Powder to the hands, fingertips or dust handles of sports equipment to improve grip, and keep hands dry.
- If stickiness starts to deteriorate simply wet hands to restore.
- Contains rosin in convenient powder form
- Shaker allows for fast application
- 1.25 oz (35.4 g) shaker
- Washes off easily
- Fast, no-mess application