RockTape Kinesiology is the world’s most popular kinesiology tape. Used in the treatment of sports and non-sports injuries. It can help shin splints, plantar fasciitis, and back pain. It lifts the skin away from the muscle and fascia below, creating decompression.
Used by athletes and professionals worldwide, RockTape is stretchier, stickier and stronger that it’s competition.
Tape Up Recommends RockTape Kinesiology for
- Relieves swelling through decompression which speeds recovery.
- Increases awareness of your body position
- Helps you maintain proper posture and form.
- Hypoallergenic Adhesive
- Water Resistant
- 97% Cotton, 3% Nylon
- 180% Stretch for Full Range of Motion
- Latex and Zinc Free
- Sticks 2-7 Days
- 5-10 Applications per Roll
- Each Roll is 2″x16.4′ (5cmx5m)