SpiderTech pre-cut kinesiology tape is the only kinesiology tape that is ready to apply to different specific body parts. Furthermore it has a defined pre-cut shape for joint instability and
ligament strains. The Kinesiology tape it has a wave formation of adhesive. This is to help improve blood flow to injuries and is activated by rubbing the skin after application. This helps reduce inflammation, relieve pain and encourages recovery. The tape can stay applied for up to 5 days. Also can be used during sports including swimming. It also offers prolonged therapy the entire time it can be worn. It’s material does not restrict normal movement of the area.
SpiderTech Kinesiology Tape Application
• Always read all instructions before applying.
• Clean, dry the area thoroughly before application.
• Always test a small part of tape if suffering from sensitive skin.
• Tape should be applied pre-extended and un-stretched.
• Remove Tape with care and in the direction of hair growth.
• Do not apply to irritated or injured skin.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Keep out of direct sunlight.
Tape Up Recommends this product for
• Improved athletic performance
• Patello-femoral joint instability
• Ligament strains
• Postoperative rehabilitation
• Decreased minor pain and enhanced functional stability
• Improved performance
• Aids in the prevention of further injury
• Provides protection during healing
One single use application per pack – blue, beige and black available.